MCS Group is delighted to be exclusively recruiting a Finance Assistant for a successful business in the Lisburn area.
Our client, a well-established organisation boasts a healthy double-digit growth year on year. With a wide scope of clients spanning across the UK and Europe we have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join the team. You will be joining a company that does not only put employees at the heart of operations but also the Environment too seen as super green!
Job: Finance Assistant
Working within a fantastic team you will be responsible for maintaining the smooth running of the Purchase Ledger whilst assisting with processing payroll. With intercompany you will be running off two separate systems with a relatively high volume to manage depending on business peaks.
Reporting to the company accountant your responsibilities are as follows:
- Generate Purchase Orders in line with company policy
- Match invoices/delivery dockets and Purchase Orders
- Import invoices from Freeway system to Opera
- Ensure invoices are processed and paid within our terms
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and requesting copy invoices if required.
- Dealing with purchase ledger queries from suppliers.
- Collate and process information for company payroll for cut-off date
- Ensure complete compliance across the function
- Other duties relevant to the finance department as required.
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Recent and relevant finance experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Able to work alone and in a team
- Enthusiastic and proactive.
- IT proficient
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs