MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a finance assistant for a growing firm based in Lisburn.
Our client is experiencing an excellent organic growth period which has seen a 10% increase in company turnover in the past year resulting in new additional headcount to support operations.
Job: Finance Assistant
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a candidate seeking to kick start their career in Finance. You look after the basic transactional finance space working in a great supportive environment. We're seeking candidates who are highly organised with great attention to detail.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Accounts Receivable - post customer cash receipts (BACS and cheques).
- Contact customers to ensure invoices are paid to our terms
- Assistant with the management of sundry Invoicing
- Record Accounts Payable transactions
- Accounting record keeping.
- Booking travel etc for directors
- General company administration
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a finance / administration position
- Highly efficient and organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess a good student mindset
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs