Cost Accountant/Financial Analyst - Manufacturing, Co Antrim
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a successful local business to recruit a Cost Accountant.
My client have experienced continued growth supplying commercial and residential clients with their locally manufactured product.
The opportunity has arisen for a 'Cost & Commercial Accountant' who will be involved with new product costing, analysis and reporting and working on multiple projects simultaneously. The position requires someone highly analytical who is confident to engage with the wider business providing commentary to support business decisions.
- Preparation and maintenance of weekly & monthly management reporting, including trend evaluation, revenue & profitability analysis, cost investigation and relevant commentary
- Evaluation of NPD projects from a financial perspective, working with various business departments to make recommendations based on collective findings
- Identification of supplier resourcing opportunities through evaluation of current conditions and relevant factors
- Co-ordination of product pricing, working alongside sales & marketing departments to create and assess annual price reviews and customer communication
- Involvement in projects throughout the business, identifying and actioning continuous improvement opportunities
- Analysis of suppliers/customers/competitors/business costs as necessary on an adhoc basis
- Working with M.I. Manager to improve reporting processes & outputs
- Representing M.I. and Finance departments at cross-functional meetings, and providing financial guidance and direction to other business areas where necessary
- Qualified Accountant or an active Part Qualified Professional
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience gained within finance environment
- Third level qualification, ideally in business or finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills and sound knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Flexibility in response to changing organisational requirements
- Excellent time management and commitment to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated as well as team player
- Experience of cost accounting or profitability is desired
- Experience of Manufacturing or FMCG is desired
- Capable of influencing others
- Excellent time management and adaptable to change
In return you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package plus flexible working hours.
For further details on this position, or any other Senior Finance job, please contact Nadine Savage on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs