MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Accountant for a growing firm based in Lisburn.
Our client has experienced excellent double figure growth year on year and boast an excellent client portfolio. With a smart business model set in place there is a strong career pathway for this successful candidate to flourish and have their own input.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a part qualified / accounting technician to join a growing company with an excellent reputation in the market and the community. This is a brand-new role to the business giving you excellent guidance from the finance manager whilst supervising a small accounts team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Management of a team of a small team of transaction staff
- Month end accounting and reporting
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Provide P&L analysis
- Management of banking and bank reconciliations.
- VAT - UK and Ireland
- Company submissions to HMRC and Irish Revenue
- Company administration
- Fully qualified accounting technician, PQ accountant or higher.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced user of Excel.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs