MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a forward thinking and and highly regarded accountancy firm in Lisburn, to source an accounting technician for a 3 month contract, for 4 days per week.
Our client are a locally renowned firm who are recognised for the high-quality personal service and streamlined processes and systems. They boast an illustrious client portfolio extending across NI, for whom they provide a comprehensive range of services; statutory accounts preparation, VAT Returns, PAYE and tax compliance services.
The successful Accounting Technician will be provided with truly holistic and well rounded duties encompassing all of the firms services and managing client relationships through daily communication.
- Our client seeks a personable and experienced Accounting Technician, or Part Qualified Accountant with 2-3 years of previous experience working in a similar sized practice.
- You will have demonstrable accounts preparation skills and excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience with a cloud based accounting software is highly desirable.
- Good work life balance.
- Fantastic client exposure.
- Friendly and cohesive working environment.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 07850458339.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs