MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant on a full time, permanent basis for our client based in Lisburn.
Our client has grown exponentially over the last 12 months and continues to be the leader in their field of retail. Joining an established finance team, you will have exposure to experienced senior finance professionals and work within an organisation who value employees and their ideas for improvement.
If you want to be part of a local NI success story and receive a strong remuneration package in return, including private health-care, flexi-time and learning opportunities, this is the role for you!
Your New Job:
- Working with the team to deal with all invoices coming into the company through computerised systems.
- Updating and maintaining supplier records.
- Setting up new supplier records.
- Reconciling and creating supplier payments through the different banking systems.
- Reconciling employee expenses through computerised systems.
- Creating credit notes relating to support calls and ensuring all credits are authorised by the relevant personnel.
- Reconciling petty cash each week.
- Administrative duties in the office.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience working within a busy finance department
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C (or equivalent) incl. Maths and English
- Working knowledge of accounting software
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Problem-solving ability and strong communication skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs