Your new company
Hays Senior Accountancy and Finance are representing a premium employer based in Lisburn who are recruiting a Finance Manager to join their finance team on a permanent basis. This is a great role for those looking for the next step in their finance career, giving you the opportunity to manage your own team.
Your new role
This role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Leading, supervising and coaching a small finance team,
- Oversight and review of management accounts. This will include P&L, balance sheet, cash flow forecasting and variance analysis,
- Reviewing monthly payroll,
- Continuous improvement of systems and controls,
- Review of Indirect Tax returns, including liaising with third party providers,
- Oversee the annual budgeting process,
- Reviewing year end statutory account packs.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you will need to hold a recognised accountancy qualification and have previous experience working in a similar finance based setting. You should also have the ability to manage and coach a team and have excellent communication skills.
What you'll get in return
The organisation are offering the successful candidate a competitive salary, onsite parking and good training and development opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs