Abacus Careers are looking for a part time Accounts Technician (3 days per week or equivalent) with a leading company, based in Lisburn.
- Administration of the payroll function including, payments, PAYE, pension submissions and salary journals
- Cash management and bank management including lodgements, reconciliations, analysis and processing of credit cards, staff expenses and petty cash management
- Liaising with company accountants
- Monitoring and recording all financial transactions:
- Monthly ledger reconciliations & journal postings for month-end
- Performance of credit control procedures
- Providing financial reports to the partners (management accounts, budgets, cashflow)
- Submitting online returns to HMRC and maintaining holiday and absence records
- VAT returns and bank reconciliations
- Accounting Technician Qualification (ATI, AAT etc) or equivalent
- At least 2 years' relevant experience within the last 5 years in a computerised accountancy environment
- IT-literate with the ability to use accountancy systems, Excel, Word and Outlook. Sage Accounting & Payroll experience is essential
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a busy environment.
- Ability to manage workload effectively to meet deadlines and have a high attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
44 (0)28 90995218
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs