F/t perm Ecommerce Assistant required for Carryduff.
Ecommerce Assistant will support the Ecommerce Manager, help develop E-commerce channels, drive online sales and manage social media campaigns.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to learn about this industry and have the ability to progress your knowledge of various ecommerce channels.
The role will involve managing our social media accounts helping to create brand awareness. Applicants will need to have a love of social media and a good understanding of all social platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Writing and publishing social posts, ensuring they are on brand
- Idea researching - you'll need to think for yourself
- Social competitor analysis
- Ability to keep up to date with emerging trends
- Creating and monitoring social competitions
- Providing real time customer service across Twitter and Facebook
The applicant will provide a high level of customer service, dealing with queries in a professional and helpful manner. This will involve:
- Answering customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Effectively applying product knowledge to upsell when opportunities arise
- Respond to live chat sessions in a timely manner
- Respond to any social media queries or messages
- Make each customers experience a positive one
The candidate will provide the necessary administrative support for the Ecommerce department on a daily basis. The admin support includes:
- Processing daily customer orders, shipments and returns within required timelines
- Providing full administrative support in the setting-up of new lines
- Maintenance of the online product catalogue and data entry
- Liaising with logistics and fulfilment partners to manage stock levels and replenishment
- Uploading and posting approved content to the websites
- Managing internal and external databases ensuring all data is current and correct
A 3rd Level Qualification from a Business, Marketing or E-Commerce background is extremely desirable.
Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Be willing to develop yourself outside of the workplace using resources provided.
Should be customer focused with proven customer service experience.
Should be extremely IT literate as the job requires an understanding of processing online orders, data input, updating content on websites and running reports.
Ability to prioritise own work load and possess excellent attention to detail.
Have a good knowledge of Microsoft programmes including Word and Excel.
Salary £17000 - £18000
Experience: 0 yrs