Are you an experienced Retail Store Manager seeking a FRESH and exciting challenge?
We are working exclusively with MACE Victoria Bridge to source and hire an experienced manager who posseses the confidence to manage the day to day operations of this new flagship MACE store reporting directly to the business owners you will ensure the profitability & success of the store and enusre policies, procedures and brand are implemented effectively.
This is a unique opportunity to work with the company owners as they develop the MACE brand with the support and backing of Musgrave Northern Ireland. Your key activities will be developed around building and developing sales and the MACE brand and delivering Gross Margin, within this scope your duties will be extensive and varied, but full training will be available to ensure the successful candidate is equiped to succeed in this role.
To be considered for interview you will be able to demonstrate in your application that you meet the required critieria:
- At least two years recent experience in a busy convenience store or supermarket at Manager level with responsibility for sales & margin.
- Good working knowledge of all fresh food areas & proven ability to deliver high standards off operational excellence throughout the store
- Experienced in areas such as stock control, people management, cost control, local marketing, HACCP implementation and security.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
A full and details job description and person spec can be downloaded, we recommend reviewing this information before proceeding with your online application.
Once you have reviewed the complete job spec please return to our applicant portal and submit your application online. You will be asked to attach your CV and complete a short online assessment to assist with short listing and demonstrate your experience across the required skills sets.
Upon completion of your application all correspondence will initially be via email, please check back regularly for updates.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone seeking to run their own store and work directly with an inspiring business & the Musgrave group.