Our client is currently seeking experienced Ceiling Fixers for a contract in Budapest.
You will work in Budapest for 3-4 months (returning to NI for a few days every 3-4 weeks).
Attractive rate of pay offered, and travel and accommodation is provided.
Your tasks would include:
- setting out, cutting and fixing the aluminium framework to support the new ceiling checking that the framework is horizontal, using spirit, laser or water levels
- fitting ceiling panels to the framework
- cutting and shaping panels to fit around lights and other fixtures
- You would use various hand and power tools and work from access platforms, ladders or scaffolding.
- You may also fit insulation materials into the ceiling space before installing the panels. On some jobs, you may be involved with fitting partitioning, dry lining and raised access flooring.
You must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Ceiling Fixer
CSCS Card is essential.
This post is due to begin during October 2016