Corporate Administrator - Bermuda
Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading global financial services firm to recruit for a Corporate Administrator to be based in their Bermuda office. Our client will offer a relocation package to both the successful candidate and all dependants along with temporary accommodation.
- Responsible for the complete management and delivery of quality corporate administrative services to an assigned portfolio of local and international companies.
- Respond to requests from client representatives for changes to the constitutional documents for each company.
- Ensure that annual company, business, filing and license fees payable in accordance with the relevant legislation are collected and remitted to the regulatory authorities on a timely basis.
- Ensure that the corporate records of each company are current, the company is in compliance and in good order and changes to the regulatory and administrative status of each company is maintained regularly.
- Complete time recording on a daily basis for posting to the accounting records for each company.
- Prepare powers of attorney and where required has such documents appropriately documented.
- Assist with preparing applications for incorporating all types of Bermuda companies and partnerships.
- Ensure that local companies maintain the 60/40 rule and where not maintained, the appropriate license from the regulatory authority is in place.
- Assist Management with the general administration of client and company processes.
- Membership in the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (e.g. ACIS or FCIS); or a University degree in a relevant discipline together with at least 5 years' corporate administration experience
- Completion of Corporate Secretarial Practice 1 & 2.
- A working knowledge of the Companies Act, 1981 and statutory regulations relating to the administration of companies in Bermuda.
Salary and Benefits
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a lucrative benefits package including travel and visa approvals for family and temporary accommodation.
Nicky Strutt - email@example.com - full job spec will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs