As the largest business of its type in the world, our client, based in Co Monaghan, has a unique opening for an Executive Support Manager to support the SMT and CEO. You will support the CEO on multiple levels and liaise regularly with the Senior Management Team including co-ordination of key business projects. This is an exciting role that will involve some worldwide travel.
What will you be doing as Executive Project Manager?
- Support the CEO in setting corporate priorities and enabling effective decisions
- Support Executive Team meetings and ensure that all actions are effectively actioned
- Provide analysis and proposals to the CEO
- Monitor and review the company KPI’s and highlight business challenges supported by appropriate analysis and reporting/documentation.
- Project Management of business projects, including special projects related to company growth strategy (this will involve acquisitions, mergers etc.).
- Research, benchmark and analyse data, making recommendations in line with business requirements
Our client would love to meet someone with -
- Degree or equivalent in Business, Finance or related (ideally 2.1 and / relevant post graduate qualification)
- Minimum of 2/4 years post graduate experience ideally gained in Manufacturing, Accountancy, Supply Chain, or Food Processing sectors
- Outstanding communication skills and the confidence to work with senior executives regularly
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to present complex reports in a succinct manner
- Experience with project management
- Excellent analytical skills – qualitative and quantitative, understanding of the key points and ability to summarise these into reports.
- Genuine passion for the industry with enthusiasm and drive.
- The role will require international travel and the post holder must be flexible to travel as and when required.
- Full clean driving license.
The candidate will be well rewarded with excellent salary, career development, travel opportunities and more.