Highly organised Project Manager required for a busy software firm in Holywood – highly regarded local success story with a varied and growing global client base - and a growing project schedule!
NEW - Project Manager – Software - Holywood
Role – Project Manager
As a Project Manager – you will perform a core role within the software delivery team, ensuring that all projects are scheduled efficiently, facilitating effective communication across delivery teams – coordinating the Designers, Developers and Testers. You will also liaise directly with clients regarding completion of project plans, timelines and schedules.
What does the company do?
The company prides itself on its commitment to delivering top quality solutions to a client base that consists of a range of clients including large household names from across the globe – no small feat for a homegrown business itself. The company is experiencing rapid growth and increased client base so it’s an ideal time to get on board.
Why should I be interested in this Project Manager role?
- The company has been going from strength to strength – a real local success story – and even working with clients in relation to the fight against Covid 19
- Great location – in Holywood, close to Belfast – but with free parking
- Opportunity to put your own stamp on to the projects / take ownership
- Working with a product which helps humankind - 1% of the company’s annual profits goes to charity
- Excellent culture – genuine commitment to wellbeing and low staff turnover
What do I need to get this Project Manager role?
- Demonstrable experience in a project management capacity, ideally within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment – any experience working in the digital delivery space will be a plus
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills
For a chat about this Project Manager role (or any other) please contact Claire Nixon on 02895 211121 in strictest confidence – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs