Project Manager, Dublin City Centre (Contract)
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager/Senior Project Manager to join their team in an exciting daily rate contract role. It is a high growth, financially well backed company headquartered in Dublin city centre.
- Act as a liaison between Business and IT areas
- Responsible for the reporting and management of project budgets
- Stakeholder management across key areas, resource planning, budget management, status reporting and change control
- 3rd Party Vendors experience
- Daily management of a portfolio of projects
- Can build strong working relationships
- Management and leadership of project resources to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Experience in Agile methodology preferred
- Driven and results orientated, with the ability to deliver excellent results against stretching targets
- Great leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence senior executives
- Creatively minded with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 5+ Years Project Management experience
If this is a role that you would like to apply for, please click the link below or get in touch with Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital to discuss this role further.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Experience: 0 yrs