Our client is a market leader in the supply of Hygiene Technology / Chemical cleaning services to the food manufacturing sector in Ireland. Due to continued growth they now wish to recruit a Regional Sales Manager. This is a remote working position, however significant travel within both NI and ROI will be required.
Regional Sales Manager
The role in brief-
- Establish a sales and marketing strategy to deliver agreed sales objectives according to the business plan including agreed margin.
- Achieve sales and margin target for the region while achieving a customer satisfaction score of 100%
- Lead, develop and performance manage the sales team.
- Ensure a Professional and high-quality service is provided and maintained on all customer’s sites.
- Maintain and grow profit levels using all resources available.
- Support the launch of new products and services.
The ideal candidate-
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior sales role within the Food Processing Industry
- Experience of remote management of a sales team
- ILM Level 4 in Line Management or equivalent/willing to acquire.
- Practical understanding of Hygiene in the Food, Dairy and Beverage Industries.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent IT skills with evidence of using bespoke systems and all Microsoft packages.
- Full clean driving license
This is a senior position with package to match including bonus structure and company car.
Please contact Pat O’Kane in confidence on 028 3025 2407 or 07768262758 / Conor MacNamara 07968 160122 to discuss the role and receive the full specification. Alternatively, you can apply via the link.
Experience: 5-6 yrs