Our client is a major global food processor supplying a range of quality products. They now have a requirement for a Commercial Director to be based primarily in GB.
Commercial Director – Prepared Foods
This is a key management position reporting to the Managing Director and includes responsibilities to the Board of management of the company.
You will be a leader who commands the respect of the supply chain team he works with both nationally and internationally.
Above all you will be a team player who contributes to the on-going expansion of the Company and the greater Group.
This position will suit you well if you:
- Have National Sales experience – B2B and B2C
- Experience with Supply Chain and an ability to build relationships globally and drive value
- Experience in processed food proteins is essential
- An ability to prepare and implement strategy including Supply Chain (linked to the overall global vision and mission)
- Ability to understand movements within the processed meats market
- An experienced leader, proactive and ‘action orientated’
Why consider this position?
- In return you can expect support towards achieving your full potential and career goals
- Excellent remuneration and benefits to be flexed to meet the needs of the ‘right’ candidate
- Opportunity to work with a successful global food firm and the headroom that leaves for growth