MCS Group is currently working alongside a growing 'tech for good' software company that enables organisations to streamline and showcase their corporate responsibility, employee volunteering and social impact, to recruit a Business Development Manager.
Working with some of the world's largest organisations in over 25 countries, this role provides a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and commercially driven sales professional to join a collaborative team during this exciting growth phase.
As a market leader in the UK in Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Technology, and experiencing strong growth as a result of business focus on sustainability issues and 'building back better' post-Covid, this is an exciting time to be joining the business.
This role will suit someone who thrives on business growth, wants to establish themselves as a visible and highly regarded player in the market, and who enjoys playing a pivotal roles in a small agile team.
If you want to help create 'tech for good' and help customers to support their societal and environmental goals, then this company could be the perfect fir for you.
- Work with the Directors to help determine strategic commercial objectives
- Co-ordinate sales campaigns with other marketing activities
- 'Own' the sales funnel from incoming enquiry to close
- Leading a high volume of online product demos
- Build your own and the company's profile in key target markets
- Assist with new customer on-boarding
- Building relationships with existing customers and attending planned account management meetings with a view to upselling/cross-selling services
- Provide regular feedback to other parts of the business on customer and market requirements
- At least 8 years experience in B2B product sales (software preferred but not essential)
- Experience of selling to both senior executives and mid- managers, remotely and in-person
- Willing to travel (limited travel requirement within the UK)
- Experience of giving online demos
- Experience of using cloud-based CRM systems
- Experience of attending and presenting at conferences
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs