Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a globally respected engineering organisation, providing white collar, Blue collar and engineering services to many sectors including energy, aerospace, marine and defence. They are committed to innovation and the continual pursuit of improvement, and with a brand holding over 100 years of service they are now developing their technology capabilities, venturing into new markets and building their customer base further.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Junior Finance Analyst for a 12 months contract based in Bristol.
As Junior Finance Analyst you will be responsible for and involved in:
- Applying actuals reporting including journal preparation, variance analysis, and preparing business review packs to review with the Site Finance Manager.
- Preparing weekly standardised reports to the Site Finance Manager and the Business Leadership teams to allow accurate decision making and improved business performance for the plants supported.
- Balance Sheet management, including completing balance sheet reconciliations, audit reviews with Chief Accountants, and answering questions from auditors, EFSC, and HQs where required.
- Preparing and populating standard budget/forecasting models using key inputs from various business contacts.
- Challenging forecasting inputs such as load & capacity and op costs, loading models into HFM, and preparing business review packs with meaningful business commentaries for review with the Site Finance Manager.
- Standard Setting - Preparing and populating cost rate models for Site Finance review.
- Attendance at agreed value-added business meetings such as business cost reviews, consumables reviews, and actuals / forecasting business reviews, and provide training/coaching to the business teams where necessary.
- Providing support to the Site Finance Manager, and limited adhoc analysis where required.
- Gain a good understanding of the key drivers, issues and targets of the supported business.
In order to be successful in this role you will possess all or some of the below criteria:
- AAT qualified/CIMA/ ACCA part qualified or equivalent
- Working knowledge of SAP, HFM.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a diverse range of individuals and teams.
- Customer focused, with a drive for process improvement
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Experience: 0 yrs