Group Management Accountant - London
Salary c.£45k – £55k DOE
Our client is a multi-site market leader and Due to our client’s continued success we are looking to recruit a Group Management Accountant to join their busy Finance team.
Reporting into the Head of Finance you will be responsible for revenue reporting, monitoring the sales pipeline, forecasting, monitoring AvB performance by subsidiary and department, budget preparation and analysis, and month-end processes. The Management Accountant will also work with the CFO on ad hoc projects such as due diligence for new acquisitions.
Essential eligibility criteria:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified/finalist with up to 2 years’ PQE.
- Recent relevant experience in a busy corporate environment possibly as part of a larger group but within a small team.
- Good knowledge of UK/US GAAP and best practices in revenue recognition.
- Financial reporting including accounts preparation and group consolidation.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and use own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Proven IT Skills especially Excel & Word.
- Managing a small portfolio of companies under the same umbrella.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a First Move into a Commercial Role, joining an innovative and forward-thinking business and helping to drive this business forward. The ideal candidate will be an astute self-starter who is focused on attention to detail with knowledge of accountancy processes.
** Please note this position will be based in London **
Please contact Sara McKinty in strictest confidence by emailing your CV VIA CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.