I am working with one of NI's leading Construction / Civil Engineering Organisations to recruit for a Site Engineer on a major residential project based in East Midlands, England. They are a well renowned organisation for treating their employees well with huge investment into their development.
What does the candidate get from the role?
- Generous living away allowance
- Competitive salary
- Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
- Paid flights home every fortnight and accommodation provided
- Food Expenses Covered
What does the role involve?
- Interpreting and providing clear communication of drawings for layouts and material measurements on site
- Effectively setting out sites ensuring they are accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site
- Ensure drawings, specifications and other contract documents are kept up to date
- Ensure that the project is communicated to the supply chain before work commences
- Chair subcontractor progress meetings and produce daily progress reports as appropriate
- Ensure regular liaison with the PM, CM and QS regarding variations to the works which may have commercial or contractual implications on the projects.
- Manage Health and Safety procedures are implemented and followed on site.
I am wanting to speak to candidates with a Third level qualification and 3 + year's experience, the ability to manage health and safety to ensure it meets legislation including ISO 18001 and the ability to manage and be held responsible ensuring that the project meets completion. I am wanting to speak to candidates with the minimum requirement all the way to senior candidates for other available opportunities.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs