Sales Manager (London)
We at Abacus are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to support our client in their business acquisition targets. Our Client has years of experience in attracting new business events & conferences on a global and local scale.
If successful you will be responsible for networking and building relationships, be involved in business development plans to drive further business to the Belfast market. You will be involved in promoting Belfast on all tourism levels both locally and globally.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for handling all business objectives and opportunities and you will communicate with C-level individuals, managing the client relationship from the outset, you will focus on conferences, business meetings & events for the city.
Are you / Have you?
- A highly enthusiastic Sales Professional, with a degree level qualification or equivalent?
- 5 years relevant sales management experience?
- Experience in delivering proposals & presentations at a senior level?
- The ability to build and grow long lasting relationships with new and existing clients?
- Strong networking skills?
- Work well independently and as a team?
- Ability to work under pressure?
- Impeccable organisational skills?
- Sales & CRM experience?
- Confident in using the phone and email to communicate with potential customers around the globe?
What you can expect
- Permanent Contract
- Attractive Basic Salary
- Medical & Pension Benefits
- Company away days
- Social Events
- Other Perks & Discounts
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs