Developer (Cloud Solutions)-Remote working
Our client provide innovative cloud solutions to a range of international customers. Working in a modern technology environment you will perform a hands on role while also being a key technical point of contact for Group initiatives and activity.
As the Senior Developer you will help bolster the existing technical team and help improve and grow the product, while acting as a key liaison between the sales and technology parts of the business.
Our client need someone with a significant amount of experience with .NET, the .NET Framework and .NET Core.
On offer are:
· Competitive Salary
· Private healthcare scheme
· Company contributed pension
· Opportunity for regular flexible working
· Unlimited holiday allowance and your birthday off
· Discounted gym membership
· Childcare vouchers
· Work within a collaborative team to accelerate your learning
· Quarterly company meetings, and a summer ‘kick-off’ annual event
· Opportunity to attain industry recognised training and certification
· Opportunity to work for a fast growing tech business with ambitious year on year growth trajectory
· A solid background in software development, with a BSc/MSc Computer Science (or equivalent)
· Experience of getting products to market, on-time
· Writing, testing and finishing, great code with excellent attention to detail
· Several years experience with .NET and .NET Core (C#) developing both backend and frontend applications
· Exposure to AngularJS/React, TypeScript and other web frontend technologies
· Experience of ASP.NET Core Microservice development
· Experience with developing secure, scalable applications
· Exposure to agile and iterative development processes
· A focus on getting the job done right, first time
· Knowledge of a range of Google products including G Suite and its APIs, Google App Engine and the range of Google Cloud Platform services and APIs
· Knowledge of a range of Microsoft Products and APIs including Exchange Web Services (EWS), MAPI, Office 365, Sharepoint and Azure APIs
· Exposure to cloud-based software development, including Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, G Suite, Google App Engine, Microsoft Office 365, Amazon, ElasticSearch, Docker Containers, Kubernetes etc.
· Experience in Python, PowerShell, gRPC, WiX Toolset, RDBMS and NoSQL
This is an opportunity to work in an exciting space and in an organisation where your role will grow quickly over a short period of time.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: .Net .Net Core Microservices Cloud