Junior Mechanical Contracts Manager
An excellent opportunity exists for a Junior Mechanical CM to join a leading building services contractor. Working closely alongside the Senior Mechanical Manager, you will be given excellent training & development opportunities to become a senior contracts manager of the future.
You will be working with a variety of mechanical/electrical installations, and on a variety of projects including large-scale commercial schemes.
- Assessing incoming projects to determine labour and material requirements.
- Using the existing project module to run the various contracts with supporting H&S paperwork, applications, variations and invoices
- Communicating with suppliers to obtain quotations for contract related materials.
- Working with direct employed and sub-contract labour to ensure that each contract runs in an efficient and coordinated way.
- Able to understand and interpret regulations and specifications and their impact on a contract and any particular point.
The successful applicant will be a time-served plumbing & heating engineer with a strong work ethic and exposure to commercial projects. Supervisory or Management experience within Building Services is ideal but not essential.
Applicants that have undertaken additional study and qualifications such as a HNC/ HND or Degree in Building Services will be at a distinct advantage.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.