As Lead Workday HCM consultant at the Manager level, you will lead and deliver fit-for-purpose HCM design sessions and solutions that meet Workday client and user needs.
You will work individually or as part of a team of HCM consultants. You will have an in-depth understanding of HCM modules.
You'll get the best from our talented team by creating a productive and sustainable environment. You'll encourage self-organisation and learning, foresee and remove blockers and keep the business appraised of risks and issues.
You'll work closely with other functional team leads and stakeholders to keep implementation flowing, providing support to the Engagement Manager and leading and mentoring other consultants.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a solid understanding of HCM solutions.
- Role model collaborative behaviours, values and professionalism.
- Lead continuous improvements; applying previous knowledge, experience and industry best practices in agile delivery
- Help the team develop their skills, and contribute to Kainos' Workday practice.
- Establish ways of working to enable the team to plan, forecast, deliver and retrospect.
- Provide data, forecasts and updates to inform project and planning initiatives.
- Facilitate workshops and discussions to effectively gather requirements and achieve a joint understanding of needs
- Establish effective working relationships with customers and fellow consultants.
- Ensure stakeholders can access current, accurate project status, without disruption to delivery
- You'll have worked as part of an HCM implementation for several customers across numerous countries.
- You'll understand the end to end HCM deployment methodology.
- You'll be experienced in leading Workday implementations on multiple projects
- You're experienced with developing and mentoring more junior consultants
- You are familiar with multiple Workday solutions - HCM, Finance, Recruitment, Talent, L&D
- You've excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You possess an excellent customer manner and credibility, including the ability to formally present to senior client and conference audiences
- Broad business & technology experience and a good awareness of industry trends and their potential impact on current & future business applications
- Excellent communication skills are vital. You'll need to be a persuasive and effective communicator with strong negotiating skills. It's not only about talking, you'll need to be able to listen, understand, and build on other's viewpoints.
- Strong commercial awareness and sound understanding of project and business dynamics
- An education to degree level, ideally within a business information systems environment
- Broad, relevant work experience in a consulting firm or other client-facing role.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering as part of a Workday team
Kainos is a professional services organisation with clients spread across the globe and we deliver projects both from client site, and from our offices. While we will attempt to base you on projects near or at your contracted office location, you need to be willing to travel to client sites and spend time away during the week if it is required.
Given the range and nature of work that we carry out for our clients, all Kainos employees are required to possesses up to date security clearance (Basic Disclosure, Access NI etc), if you do not already possess this, you will be asked to apply for it prior to joining Kainos.
We're an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn't relevant to the role. It's important to note - failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result is us having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.
Experience: 0 yrs