MCS is excited to be exclusively retained by a Financial Services Firm to locate Financial Consultants to join their team based on the Isle of Man.
Our Client forms part of a Financial Services Group with provides services across Wealth Management, Financial Planning, General Insurance, Retail and Commercial Banking services and Foreign Exchange.
As Financial Consultant, you will:
- Plan and manage a personal business portfolio along with establishing new relationships with perspective Clients.
- Manage Client meetings, ascertain financial requirements and deliver financial solutions that meet the Client's needs.
- You will provide advice on all aspects of Corporate and Individual Financial Planning.
- Communicate, liaise with and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Assist with business development via presenting at Client Meetings and internal meetings with other Company functions.
- Liaise with Client managers to ensure that business leads and referrals are maximised along with liaising with the marketing function in order to ensure that all product and brand opportunities are optimised.
- Follow up on any potential leads or referrals.
You shall be responsible for recommending financial solutions to Clients.
- You will, ideally, have experience in offshore financial services and hold relevant professional qualifications to enable delivery of advice on all aspect of Corporate and Individual Financial Planning.
- A current SPS along with 3-5+ years relevant industry experience.
- Ability to demonstrate a consistent record of sales achievement and business growth.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of marketplace and industry and current private and client trends and changes.
In return, our Client is offering a highly lucrative remuneration package to attract the best in the market.
Assistance will also be provided re any re-location costs incurred.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
All CVs are to be submitted via the link provided. Please contact Claire McCarragher, Banking & Finance Specialist Consultant at MCS Group should you have any queries.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs