MCS Group is working on the recruitment of senior Merchandising Manager to join a highly successful and rapidly expanding ecommerce business based in Northern Ireland to play a key role as part of the ongoing growth across global markets.
Chain Reaction Cycles is an award winning, fast-paced company filled with talented, passionate people. As the world's largest online bike store, shipping thousands of bikes, components, clothing and accessories to over 115 countries daily and 2.9 million unique website visitors per month the core to the company's success is the customer experience and improving the customer journey at every stage
Based in Belfast, the Merchandising Manager will play a leadership role and be a core contributor in delivering the overall commercial strategy for each relevant market. Focused on effectively managing gross margin, driving stock efficiencies and delivering best price policy, some of the core responsibilities will require you to…
- Coach and develop the merchandisers and trading assistants to enhance range development and management to the advantage of the customer. To capture these developments within the PDR process.
- Review trade on a regular basis and write reports to present at appropriate level - weekly, monthly etc.
- Play a core role in the creation of category budgets and forecasts against which category performance is formed and managed.
- Manage stock to ensure flow, availability and sell through is managed in accordance with the category plan, driving sales, managing stock investment over time.
- Oversee price management processes to ensure customer value for money, balanced in relation to supplier and brand sensitivities.
- Oversee the category strategic development over time, managing the review process and driving range reviews in line with the critical path for that category, in partnership with the Buying Manager.
We are looking for an individual who has thrived in a comparable ecommerce business who can demonstrate the following…
- High level of commercial numeracy
- IT skills in key software packages
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Experienced negotiation skills
- Presentation and report writing skills
- Managerial and leadership skills
There is huge investment in new technologies and systems to ensure that Chain Reaction Cycles continues to be one of the world's leading specialist online retailers. If you want to be a part of the next, exciting chapter of the Chain Reaction Cycles world-beating story please get in touch right away.
You will be rewarded with a generous remuneration package, negotiable depending on experience and have the opportunity to progress with an ambitious business.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs