Due to expansion, and impressive projected growth plans, our leading Client in the County Down area, urgently wishes to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner. This is a permanent HR Business Partner job and will require a strong, resilient HR Manager. The successful HR professional will be responsible for building capability and dealing with HR issues on a day to day basis, adding value and driving strategy.
- The successful HR Business Partner will be commercially minded, interacting on a regular basis with various key internal stakeholders, ensuring the HR service they provide genuinely adds value to the business.
- Reporting to the HR Director, liaising with key internal stakeholders
- Delivering an effective HR service to the business
- Providing advice and guidance across a range of HR activities; performance management, employee relations, disciplinaries, absence management, recruitment etc
- Working closely with learning and development to identify top talent within the business
- Upskill, coach and build capability within the business
- 3rd level qualification
- CIPD qualified
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working at HR Business Partner level within manufacturing/production sector
- Strong employee relations experience
- NI employment legislation knowledge
- Fast paced, commercial experience, essential
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Full time, permanent job
- Free car parking
- Successful, expanding organisation
For further information and to apply for this HR Business Partner job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland on 02890 080031.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Experience: 0 yrs