Your new company
Our client was established in 2010 when its management team saw an opportunity in the market of being the premium supplier of high quality wear plates. They have invested significantly in suitable equipment design for working with abrasive steel. Company displays continuous growth leading to relocating to larger premises in 2016 and current has in excess of 50 employees.
Your new role
To work alongside manufacturing to improve operational performance through the planning and coordination of manufacturing quality activities and improvement programmes. To ensure that all products are manufactured to relevant international standard(s) and meet or exceed customer needs. You will work Mon -Thurs 08.00 -17.00 Fri 08.00 -15.00.The role may also involve travelling to various sites across NI when required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline and a minimum of 3 year's relevant Quality or engineering experience
* 4+ year's relevant Quality Engineering or engineering experience
- Demonstrate experience of completing problem solving activities using methods such as 8D etc.
- Experience of root cause analysis and corrective action and use of tools such as PFMEA
- Understanding and use of APQP
- Working knowledge of lean principles
- In depth knowledge and application of ISO9001/3834 standards
- Quality Audit certificate is desirable but not essential
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary based on experience £30000 - £40000. Hours of work Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm and early finish Friday until 3pm. Career progression and training is a possibility for dedicated employees.
You will most importantly join a company who see their employees as their best asset.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs