Vacancy Reference - 16738
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Clerk Typist to be based in Londonderry. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. The post will require an immediate start and is expected to last for 6-12 months.
The following duties will be required
* Dealing with incoming mail
* Receptionist/telephonist duties
* Operation of IT systems
* Managing, maintaining and updating of electronics records
* Preparation of reports & statistics and associated administration
* Maintenance of confidential files and other documents
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Possess a minimum of 3 GCSEs at grade A*C, subjects must include English or equivalent
* Possess on OCR Level 2 Word Processing or equivalent
* Experience in the use of Microsoft applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Experience of Telephonist and Receptionist duties including dealing with members if the public
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.