Vacancy Reference - 16767
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 3 Administrator to be based in Derry/Londonderry. This is a full time role, 37.5 hours or week and it's expected to last for 1 month initially. The following duties will be required -
* Provide a comprehensive administrative support to the project team which would include preparing draft correspondence, reports minutes and presentation of material using Microsoft packages i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
* To take responsibility for all project administration, including liaison with Project Team and service users in relation to their requirements.
* To organise any necessary IT equipment, computer software or paperwork for all training sessions/meetings/clinics prior to any event thereby ensuring that each session is run in a professional manner.
* Type reports and general correspondence using audio typing, however some copy typing for team members will be required.
* Develop and maintain efficient office systems ensuring that relevant files are made available for meetings.
* Develop and maintain existing filling systems for notes.
* Photocopy information when requested.
* Record all incoming mail and ensuring all is appropriately distributed.
* Answer telephone calls from service users, their relatives, professionals and general enquiries.
* Provide service users with required information i.e. venues, times and directions.
* Ensure that all messages are passed on to the appropriate person in a timely and effective manner.
* Log and process registrations appropriately.
* Attend and record information at meetings.
* Maintain waiting lists in accordance with policy.
* Liaise with the various voluntary and statutory organisations that work in close partnership with the partner organisations.
* Ensure the accurate recording of all service users including registration, attendances and discharges if required.
* Run monthly data quality reports as required.
* Provide the Project Manager with monthly performance / activity reports, as required.
* Contribute to the planning process by collation of relevant information and presentation in a report format.
* Ensure adequate supplies of stationary at the team base.
* Maintain discharged files information in accordance with procedures.
* Contribute to the development and maintenance of administrative procedures.
* Arranging and servicing workshops/ training development events/Seminars as required.
* To be available to work outside of 'normal working hours' if and when required.
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* 5 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language or equivalent and 2 years' experience in a clerical/administrative role
* 3 years' experience in a clerical/administrative role
* Experience in the use of Microsoft office products including Word, or equivalent.
* Working knowledge of administration systems including Microsoft Office package
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.