Vacancy Reference - 16576
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit 2 Part Time temporary Band 2 Clerical Officer to be based in Derry/Londonderry. The role is expected to last for 1 month initially. The following duties will be required -
* Maintenance of general filing systems
* Operation of computerised information system
* Recording and distribution of incoming mail/post and dealing with routine correspondence and outgoing mail and distribution to relevant staff
* Prioritise and organise work effectively
* Answering telephone calls and responding appropriately
* Faxing and photocopying duties
* Type up minutes of meetings
* Liaising within the team and with other departments, agencies, etc
* Compliance with all relevant legislation relating and Trust policies relating to data protection and confidentiality of information
* Ordering stationery and ensuring adequate supplies are maintained
* Performance of all general administrative tasks as appropriate
* Assist with the production, presentation and distribution of written documentation using Microsoft Word, including letters, memos, funding submissions and reports
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) to include English Language or equivalent qualifications or higher standard of education
* 2 years administrative/ clerical experience
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.