Honeycomb is delighted to work alongside a market leading industry client in Derry/L'Derry to recruit for a Technical Business Data Administrator (using SAP). Initially 9 months; likely to extend.
The Client - This highly renowned manufacturing company provides an ideal setting due to it's continuous global growth. As a result there is a large business support functionality that caters for quality training/ CPD opportunities throughout this generous as well as: competitive salary packages; free parking; earlier finish on Friday and generous holiday contribution. Further details disclosed throughout application.
The Role -
- Maintains and track the progress in data quality improvements where needed to support the productive use of the data in the SAP system in support of business process
- Maintains a strong knowledge of the planning and manufacturing procedures to ensure planned standards are correct and consistently applied to documented policies
- Identifies and resolves issues that impact data aspects through root cause analysis and corrective action
- Supports various teams with specification creation, updates and any other general support as required.
- Control internal and external change requests submitted by Customer Service, Sales, Manufacturing, Technical/R&D and Quality Assurance in accordance with all agreed upon customer requirements and/or quality procedures.
- Facilitates responsibilities of Business Data Department with primary focus on execution of data creation/maintenance, working with appropriate business resources to ensure complete and accurate data for productive use.
- Participation in data cleansing activities supporting data quality, integrity and accuracy.
- Accountable for data accuracy, integrity, and completeness for area of responsibility.
- Maintains and facilitates a comprehensive understanding of the SAP Data requirements, fulfilling the function as necessary and monitoring accuracy, and suggesting and helping in the development of data and system corrections.
- Obtained minimum of 5 GCSE's, including English and Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent experience). Excellent attention to
- Ability to work individually or within team(s).
- Must be able to prioritise own workload and adapt quickly to any business-driven changes to this
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Sound knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages and generally computer literate.
- Educated to degree
- Knowledge of SAP
Please apply today in the strictest confidence or email Claire Connolly at with your CV. For additional information, please call 02896 207050. If this opportunity is not of interest, there may be other roles that are! For general vacancy enquiries please call the aforementioned telephone number.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs