Corporate Services Manager, Fantastic opportunity with local employer.
Your new company
My client is an Independent Statutory Authority located in the North West. As a dynamic and rapidly developing organisation one of their unique selling points is their ability to meet the specific needs of each of their customers. They are an innovative organisation that has developed a strong reputation in their market. As a result of consecutive year on year growth they have a created a new position within the company for a Corporate Services Manager.
Your new role
As Corporate Services Manager you will be a key member of the Finance & Corporate Services Team, assisting the Director to ensure the overall reliability and efficiency of the Corporate Services Department. You will be responsible for the Corporate Support functions within the Organisation, ensuring the provision of a high standard of support in areas including Corporate Governance; IT; and PR and Marketing.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have obtained a degree in business (or equivalent) or a related discipline or have at least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Marketing and Publications Experience at a senior level with knowledge of Social Media Platforms.
- Organisational and planning skills and the ability to work under pressure to tight timescales and manage competing work priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to timeliness, quality and accuracy in information processing.
- An appreciation of Data Protection Legislation (GDPR).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of negotiating, networking and relationship building.
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to continuous improvement.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary package, pension scheme, on-site free parking and other company benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jane Deeney now on 02871 242031.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs