Our client is a successful and dynamic specialist healthcare equipment manufacturer based in North West Ulster. With markets across the UK, Ireland, Canada and Australia they now require a high calibre, energetic Sales & Marketing Manager to facilitate and drive a major rebranding later this year. This strategic appointment is to help steer the integration of the plan with the overall vision. This is a more advanced approach and an expansion of traditional Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP).
Sales & Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Director based in Canada the role includes:
- As the USA will soon account for 50% of sales devise an appropriate and focused marketing and sales strategy
- Manage a team of 25 plus field salespeople with a further co-ordination with circa 160 distributors sales executives
- You will provide marketing & customer support to the sales team and help them serve the customer (more than focusing directly on the end user or hospital/nursing home etc.).
- Develop the UK / USA / Canada/ Australia sales & marketing proposition and drive a major re-branding though this position is based in NI with occasional / minimal travel
- You will have managerial responsibility for a head office team marketing / customer service team in NI and also an overseas sales team
- Manage and coordinate all overseas distributors and agents
- Develop, manage and implement the sales & marketing strategy for the company’s brands.
- Create, manage and maintain social networking channels - building brand awareness and ultimately sales.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 5-10 years’ experience working as a Sales & Marketing Manager ideally within the medical/clinical / healthcare sector.
- Enthusiastic, determined and passionate about delivering results - ultimately this role is a sales driven role.
- Willing to travel overseas travel as required (this is not expected to be extensive)
We are keen to find high caliber individuals and can offer a flexible work environment for the long term beyond COVID. We are therefore open to the option of some element of flexible working / working from home with support from head office.
Please submit a comprehensive CV which clearly demonstrates how you meet the above criteria together with your remuneration expectations through the link here. We also encourage you to call, in strict confidence, Pat O’Kane on 028 3025 2407 or 07768 262758 for more information.
Experience: 5-6 yrs