HNH Human Capital has been exclusively retained by Diamond Corrugated, an innovative and forward thinking print and packaging company based in the North West. Diamond is a thriving, fourth generation family owned business dating back almost 80 years. With a Turnover in excess of £20m and ambitious growth plans this genuinely is an exciting opportunity to join this success story.
Our client pride themselves on their continuous investment in both technology and staff. They boast state of the art facilities and equipment which have enabled them to carve a niche within the packaging sector and market themselves as a prestigious and high value brand. Due to their continued success and expansion they currently have a rare opportunity for an experienced Key Account Manager to join their team. Our client has a very low staff turnover which is testament to the environment that they operate and their commitment to their employees.
Based in Derry/Londonderry and servicing accounts across the island of Ireland the successful candidate will be required to maintain and nurture existing relationships with key accounts.
There will also be an emphasis on building new business relationships and increasing market share across UK and ROI.
- In conjunction with the Senior Management Team, you will develop and take ownership of their sales strategy to deliver further significant business growth.
- You will manage a portfolio of existing customers and work with internal sales and other colleagues to ensure customer needs are met and new sales opportunities are identifies and delivered.
- Take ownership of the Company’s CRM system to ensure it is fit for purpose and facilitates the achievement of business plans.
- Lead and inspire the sales team and other colleague’s to meet goals and objectives and ensure high levels of customer service are achieved.
- Identifying, building and managing relationships with key stakeholders and decision influencers at existing and prospective customers.
- Develop, maintaining and enhancing an expert level knowledge of their manufacturing processes and subsequently their product offering so you are in a strong position to offer optimum costs and effect solutions to existing and prospective customers.
- Have a strong work ethic, problem solving mind-set and desire to work with colleagues to identify appropriate opportunities to improve customer service/offering and company performance.
- Working cross functionally to identify and execute company solutions that can add value for new and existing clients.
- Keeping abreast of market trends/changes affecting existing and prospective clients to ensure their existing and future needs are met.
- Have a strong desire to develop the company’s presence and growth in new markets.
My client is keen to appoint a Senior Key Account Manager with a proven track record in Account Management and the creation of new business.
We welcome applicants who have experience within the food or drink industries, pharmaceutical, software or a similar industry.
This is a senior sales position therefore my client is looking for a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Business to Business industry from a relevant sector e.g. Food and drink, pharmaceutical, software, manufacturing.
- 3 plus years’ experience in a similar role with a demonstrable track record of achieving significant sales growth and meeting targets.
- High ambitious individual with clear career goals and objectives.
- You will be naturally entrepreneurial and be commercial minded with strong business acumen. You will understand the key drivers of the business and apply focus on to not only sales but profitability growth also.
- Comfortable managing a large portfolio of existing and new customers. You will have experience of using and/ or implementing efficient CRM systems.
- Solid understanding of target markets and sectors.
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- High level of IT proficiency to allow you to deliver high quality reports and presentations.
- Confident communicator with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Full driving license
My client is offering a very competitive package which reflects the importance and seniority of this position plus a company car.
In order to apply please send your CV to RachelC@hnhhumancapital.com or call 028909278155 for further details.