CAR SALES MANAGER
Due to continued growth year on year our client now seeks a further experienced Car Sales Manager to join their team based in Campsie. This role is working for one of the most successful and well regarded Dealerships within Northern Ireland who are still achieving record sales in a fiercely competitive market.
The role will suit a Car Sales Manager who is able to lead from the front, keeping a successful team motivated with a proven ability to work under pressure; if possess over 4 years experience and looking for a fresh challenge then this could be for you.
Your commercial acumen will be second to none offering a total commitment to delivering exemplary customer service; you will ensure that every customers experience matches the exceptional quality of the cars.
- To implement and identify marketing and incentive campaigns to maximise awareness and vehicle sales
- To use commercial, marketing and customer data to improve overall used sales performance of the dealership
- Organise, direct and control the activities of sales staff and administrative support to achieve plans and budgets, ensuring optimum use of all material, financial and personnel resources
- Motivate car sales staff to ensure achievement of Car sales targets
- Provide guidance and training to salespeople to improve their job performance
- Recommend personnel actions for subordinate staff including discipline, recruitment and selection
- To ensure the proper presentation and display of vehicles at all times including daily cleaning and valeting, price and specification notices and vehicles ready for demonstration
- Motor trade experience – essential
- People Communication
- Team motivation
- Ability to negotiate successfully
- A self-starter with a hands on approach
- Positive with a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Display a determination to succeed
- Target Driven
- Customer focused
Remuneration & Benefits:
- A high basic salary plus further benefits
- Company Car etc.
With a professional, enthusiastic and positive approach, you will be educated to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent. The successful candidate must be self-motivated and results orientated and possess the drive and determination to succeed in a competitive environment.
With the ability to develop and maintain effective professional relationships with customers and colleagues, you will help to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction at all times. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, and you will have the ability to influence others and be committed to achieving sales targets and objectives.
You MUST currently be in the role of Car Sales Manager and have a stable career history with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding financial/volume targets.
Please be advised due to the high number of applications that we receive, we request that all applicants have Motor Trade experience – those without automotive experience will not be considered
This is an un-missable opportunity to develop a career within a successful, forward thinking Dealership that rewards success and hard work. So, if you are a self-motivated individual who meets all the desired criteria, can make a valuable contribution to the team and who can develop the department and motivate staff of all levels, then email your CV today
Axis Recruitment is an employment agency recruiting on behalf of our client
To be considered for the role please forward an up to date CV via the link or contact John on 02890 488 688
It is unfortunate, but we are unable to contact every applicant that applies for this position. If you do not receive a response within 14 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however we will keep your details on file and should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience we will contact you.