CAR SALES EXECUTIVE
My client an award winning Dealership based within the Derry/ Londonderry area is looking to recruit a highly ambitious individual with franchised Car Sales experience to join their new state of the art showroom. The dealership is well established with a strong customer focused reputation; as a Car Sales Executive you will be responsible for selling vehicles to new and existing customers.
- To sell the maximum number of vehicles through the use of an effective sales process, whilst at the same time achieving the best profit for the Dealership
- To ensure all customers are made aware of all available extras, accessories, extended warranties, Asset Protection
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part exchange
- To ensure all customers are referred to the Business Manager and all areas are explored in order to provide the customer with the best finance facilities
- Using various sources, prospect for new customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities
- Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls
- Introduce customers to Aftersales staff in order that they are aware of the facilities and procedures
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively
- To participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales penetration and to take part fully in on and off site promotions run by the department
Who we are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals with 2-3 years franchised CAR SALES experience
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills
- Ability to efficiently work under pressure
- Computer literate, with preferably Kerridge systems knowledge
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client’s requirement; all correspondence must be submitted through Axis Recruitment.
This is an un-missable opportunity to develop a career within a successful Dealership who rewards success and hard work. So, if you are a self-motivated individual, who meets all the desired criteria, can make a valuable contribution and who can develop the department then email your CV today.
Axis Recruitment is an employment agency recruiting on behalf of our client.
To be considered for the role please forward an up to date CV via the link or contact John on 02890 488 688
It is unfortunate, but we are unable to contact every applicant that applies for this position. If you do not receive a response within 14 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however we will keep your details on file and should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience we will contact you.