Are you an experienced retail manager with a background in convenience / supermarkets?
Do you have strong knowledge of fresh food areas, stock control, people management and HACCAP implementation?
Have you an exceptional background in driving sales performance and store excellence?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join our prestigious client who is looking to expand their operation throughout the North West of Northern Ireland. If interested please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, focused and ambitious Store Manager to apply their knowledge and skills to drive the business forward. Effectively, it will be like running your own store. A strong leader with excellent people skills, bags of enthusiasm, with the ability to 'think outside of the box' and adaptable to change, the successful candidate will engage and inspire their team to work together, to maximize the brand and sales, and subsequently drive the profitability and commercial success of the store.
For the right person, this is an excellent opportunity to make a mark within the business and in return the candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package
- At least 2 years recent experience in a busy convenience or supermarket retailing at Store Manager level with responsibility for sales and margin
- Good working knowledge of all fresh food areas and a proven ability to maintain an exceptionally high standard of operational efficiency and excellence throughout the store
- Proven background in people management, cost controls, stock control and HACCAP implementation
- Commercial & general awareness of marketplace / competitors
- Financial acumen
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in off licence
- Experience in forecourts
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs