An exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Network Engineer has just gone live with one of the biggest names in IT services. Working with the Head of Design service, the chosen candidate will deliver the designs of network solutions to be deployed across a vast array of global accounts.
Based in Derry, this company strives to deliver high quality services, solutions and products to organisations in over 100 countries.
Utilising their expertise across all aspects of IT, they maintain a personal touch while always thinking globally. Through extensive R & D, this company constantly innovates to develop the solutions and products their customers require in order to add value to their business.
What do I need to get this role?
Knowledge of SOME of the following:
- Vendors: Cisco, Brocade, Juniper, Citrix, VMWare, Azure, Aruba
- Products: Data centre switches, Routers, Branch and Campus Switches, Load balancers, SDN
- Technologies: Switching, Routing, Load-Balancing, SD-WAN,Wireless Voice, NAC, Cloud Networking
- CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCIE
- BCNE, BCNP,
- JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, JNCSP
- CCN-A, CCP-N, CCE-N
Why should you be interested?
You'll have the opportunity to work on highly innovative projects and exposure to some cutting-edge technologies. Your work will have an impact on real products that will be seen by millions of individuals around the world.
What can the company offer?
- Highly competitive salary and full company benefits
- Excellent career progression and long term prospects within a large organisation
- Exposure to leading edge technologies
- A chance to work on Greenfield projects
- Offer training towards Microsoft credentials
- Work from home opportunities on a case by case basis
Applicants must have 5 years continuous residency in the UK and Right to Work paperwork to secure appropriate security clearances.
For a confidential chat about this exciting role (or any other) please give Conor Mullan a call on 0044 2895 211 121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 1-2 yrs