Java Developer– (Remote Interviews)
Java Developer| Greenfield Projects | Cloud Technologies | Brand New Projects | Derry/Londonderry
***Remote interviews & on-boarding available immediately***
My client is currently going through a season of expansion and transformation. They have recognised a requirement for an experienced Java Developer to support the huge growth globally.
The Java Developers will be responsible for delivering intuitive and polished web-based applications and products to enhance & simplify the user experience. The Java Developer will gather and detail requirements in order to develop user interfaces, rapid prototypes and cutting-edge web applications.
WHY SHOULD YOU?
- Generous salary band up to £40k
- Opportunity to join a highly dynamic & energetic digital team that will help shape and grow the business
- Enhanced Annual and Statutory Leave (35 days)
- Family friendly & well-being policies
- Working from home options
- Exciting new projects, most of which will be greenfield projects
DO YOU HAVE?
- Experience working in a Java development role
- In-depth knowledge of the entire process of web development (design, development, and deployment)
WHO AM I WORKING FOR?
You will be working and organisation that is trustworthy & ethical in how they interact with others from their clients, project teams and communities; they have a solid portfolio of clients & projects across the world and have 80+ live projects underway. You will get the opportunity to make a real different in local business working with a company that specialises in health & safety. The company prides itself in ensuring that all aspects of health & safety are balanced and fully organised in design, through to construction and operation.
I’M IN! NOW WHAT?
For a confidential chat about this exciting Java Developer role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs