Vacancy Reference: 18570
We are currently working in connection with our major public sector client, an established strategic housing authority, to recruit a Plasterer for the Coleraine area. Full-time, temporary position, consisting of 37 hours per week, at rate of £10.08 per hour. An immediate start will be available for the successful candidate.
- To undertake, as and when required, all plastering work associated with major and minor construction work and maintenance/refurbishment including removing plaster-board walls / ceilings, re-slabbing as necessary and hacking off plaster as required
- To provide a service to customers and maintain a good customer relationship on behalf of the NIHE
- Undertaking practical trade orientated work appropriate to the post holders skills and experience
- Work outside trade where required, for example, small bricklaying jobs, forming steps / ramps etc. and ability to work at heights
- To liaise with customers to arrange appointments, access arrangements, discuss work required etc.
- Carry out and complete all work to a high quality and in a competent and timely manner and leave the property in a clean and tidy condition
- To liaise with other staff / sub-contractors etc. as necessary to ensure the timely completion of works within agreed operational targets
- Completed either a time served or skills apprenticeship
- At least 1 years’ post apprenticeship experience
- Full current driving licence, with the B1 plus E / C1 plus E categories, or access to a form of transport which would enable you to carry out the required duties of this post
- 3 years’ post apprenticeship experience
- Response maintenance experience
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain a Basic Access NI check at a cost of £18.
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.