Care Assistants - Day &Night Duty
£15,500 per annum
Working Hours: 38
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit Care Assistants -Day & Night Duty for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving family owned providers of care, based in Coleraine. Our client has an excellent reputation, ensuring everyone they come into contact with is treated as one of their very own, from staff to residents to relatives. Our client has been acknowledged for 25 awards from some of the most prestigious awarding bodies in Northern Ireland, offering the highest possible standards across all their care homes.
These roles are ideal for someone looking to take that first step working in Health & Social Care.
As a Care Assistant you will assist the nursing staff in providing care on an individual basis appropriate to the social, emotional and physical needs of the patient, in line with the Patient Charter of Rights, and under the Nursing Home Minimum Standards.
- Individual care for each patient by creating a relaxed and homely environment which maximises the individual patients opportunity for independence.
- Assists in feeding, dressing, bathing, lifting, mobilising and all other personal hygienic functions of each patient.
- Make beds neatly and tidy drawers, lockers and wardrobes within bedrooms.
- Assists in the general tidying and cleaning of the Home and all nursing equipment.
- Works as part of a team to maintain a high standard of nursing care in the home.
- Good General Health (medically fit)
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate with the elderly
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
- Be willing to register with NISCC (Northern Ireland Social Care Council)
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a salary of £15,500 (approx.) per annum with a standard 28 days holiday, Staff Discount in the Malone Lodge Hotel, Perks Card. onsite parking, free uniform and access to training and development opportunities if you're interested in career progression.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.
Experience: 0 yrs