Riada Resourcing is proud to be working with a hugely successful, market leading retailer that has been growing substantially year in, year out.
Our client's business has grown to reach customers on an international scale and they are looking for a talented Marketing Executive that is hungry to succeed and further develop their skills within this dynamic company.
This is a vital role within the company and the successful candidate will have scope to really make their mark on the future development of the company through both a Marketing and Events function.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Agreeing to and managing budgets.
- Coordinating staffing requirements and staff briefings.
- Preparing delegate packs and papers.
- Liaising with clients and designers to create a 'brand' for each event that is attended.
- Organising the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures to support all events.
- Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting to ensure smooth running of all events attended.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters
- Liaising with designers arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Contributing to and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Working closely alongside the Events Manager and assisting with Events when needed.
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant discipline
- Three years experience in a similar role
Apply or call Luke on 02870326600 for further details
Experience: 0 yrs