Our client is a successful and dynamic specialist healthcare equipment manufacturer based in North West Ulster. With markets across the UK, Ireland, Canada and Australia they now require a high calibre, energetic Marketing Manager to support business development and to bring the brand to the next level.
Reporting to the Directors, you will create and implement a multi-level marketing strategy. This will include the development, monitoring, and reporting on optimisation, website performance and usability, Social Media, e-Marketing campaigns and Consumer Relationship Building.
- Devise strategies to drive traffic/conversions/sales to the company website
- Define goals, budgets and manage reporting of site statistics, visitor numbers and promotional campaign effectiveness / Return on Investment
- Deliver effective marketing campaigns and a social media strategy, developing the brand
- Co-ordinate any 3rd party marketing material and paid search ensuring value for money
- Improve usability, design and content and carefully track key performance indicators
- Deliver an effective email marketing strategy and campaigns and report on performance
- Degree in marketing or related discipline and a minimum 3 years online marketing experience in a similar role
- Experience of events planning (including trade shows) would be advantageous
- Self-motivated and passionate about online marketing, demonstrating a keen interest in and knowledge of search engine optimisation, social media, and customer relationship management
- A creative and customer orientated marketer with an ability to review campaigns, articulate findings and make recommendations for future campaigns
- Sound planning, organising, analytical and decision making skills with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Accountable, tenacious, honest and confidential
- Experience of design and video editing would be advantageous
Why join our clients team?
In short, the culture! Our client have a fantastic culture built on positivity, respect and fun. There is a genuine ‘team’ element – the whole company meets every single morning to share learnings from the day before! Excellent salary and genuine opportunities for growth.
To find out more you can: