MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with a flagship Construction/Manufacturing company based in Mid Ulster, to recruit for a Planner to join their busy Despatch team.
Experienced working in Despatch and Scheduling vehicles/deliveries?
Thrive in a fast paced manufacturing environment?
- Plan delivery of materials & assign vehicles to ensure that orders are completed safely & efficiently.
- Create, review and administer delivery plans on a daily basis
- Scheduling of vehicles on a daily basis
- Liaising with multiple departments including Production, Despatch, Sales and Customers.
- Despatch personnel to ensure efficient and timely deliveries
- Liaise with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of any projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; Excel and Outlook in particular
- Strong communication skills with the confidence in dealing with a wide variety of people
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Ideally candidates will come from a Construction/Engineering background, and preference will be given to candidates who possess an HNC in a Construction/Engineering related discipline.
Full details, including leading salary and benefits package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs