Your new company
An extremely successful manufacturing company who are leaders in their sector. They have had continuous in the past year and are therefore now in need to increase their quality team.
Your new role
In this role you will monitor and improve the quality of operational processes and outputs. Responsibilities include inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, identifying process improvements and corrective actions. Working with managers and supervisors to develop, implement and maintain quality measures. Full training will be provided to understand in-house systems/processes.
Evening shift: 6am - 3pm
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Performing product, process and QMS audits
- Monitoring, recording and reporting operations quality performance.
- Developing and implementing quality standards and control systems.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Supplier related quality issues investigations and nonconforming product disposition
- Performing equipment calibration and assisting with external calibrations
- Collaborating with Operations to develop and implement controls and improvements
- Other duties commensurate with the role.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience in quality controller, quality process auditor, inspector or similar role.
- 1+ years' experience in a quality role in a high-volume production environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and use of ERP ICT systems.
- Strong attention to detail, including form completion.
- Ability read and interpret specifications and drawings.
- Ability to work shifts and additional hours when required to support production needs.
- Experience within medical device or clean room is preferable but not essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs