We require a Projects and Continuous Improvement Manager for our manufacturing client, Co Derry
Your new company
An awarding manufacturing company in Co Derry/Londonderry area. Due to continued growth they would like to add to their team.
Your new role
As Projects and Continuous Improvement Manger, you will take ownership of Project Management driving a Continuous Improvement ethos to match our innovative approach to how we work. You will use your skills/experience to influence teams to deliver on project milestones at all levels across the company working across multiple projects simultaneously. You will act as change agent at all levels of the organization regarding continuous improvement culture and its alignment with the organisation's vision, values, and objectives. Support the development and implementation of continuous improvement techniques. Review and define the company's Project management structures and methodology. Coordinate the collection of observations, ideas and solutions and implement project administration and management.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 4 years proven experience in a project management or business improvement management role.
- Extensive Experience of end-to-end project management across a variety of different types of complex projects.
- Have a methodical approach to implementation planning, project risk management, resource prioritisation, and problem resolution and be able to demonstrate how you have applied this.
- Ability to demonstrate commerciality and credibility to act as business partner across all areas such as Sales/Marketing/Engineering/Operations etc.
- Previous experience of using a wide range of IT platforms including but not limited to MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and writing.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to show initiative and drive to manage multi agile projects to completion.
- Proven experience as a strong business partner with commercial awareness to influence across teams including Sales, Marketing, E-Commerce, R&D, Engineering and Operations.
- And most importantly……. You will be able to negotiate, influence and engage individuals at all levels, bringing the Project Teams together to work towards a common goal!
- Project Management certification is desirable e.g., PRINCE II or similar
- Certification in Continuous Improvement Principle e.g., Lean/Six Sigma/Creative Problem Solving/Value Stream Mapping
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary within a company who are booming! The company offer career opportunities and the opportunity to grow.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs