Our Key Client, working with Grafton exclusively, are recruiting for a Dispatch Manager to cover Maternity for 18 Month minimum. The successful Candidate will have worked in a similar role or previously in a Supervisory role of the same nature.
Interviews and start dates are available early next week for interested Candidates.
Overall Responsibilities: To co-ordinate and assist in the dispatch of bakery products to a high standard in line with the specification of our Clients Quality Team, ensuring health & safety, hygiene and quality standards are adhered to at all times.
Ensure production flow between Packing and Dispatch area is maintained to enable daily production targets to be met and orders to be fulfilled.
Day To Day Activities: -
1. To manage all subordinates to ensure that they are undertaking all required duties to a high standard.
2. To ensure that there is full product availability for all orders and communicate any shortages.
3. To undertake quality control checks such as spot checking orders.
4. All products to be processed using the appropriate management system i.e. Nav, Reply & Stevens System, to control trace-ability, ensuring 100% compliance.
5. To ensure that the "clean as you go" policy is implemented at all times, by all operatives.
6. To liaise with relevant supervisors ensuring rotas are created within a timely manner.
7. North Time & Data to be completed daily.
8. To demonstrate commitment to training and development of subordinates, actively supporting and coaching employees to identify and meet their training and development needs, ensuring that high product standards are realised and compliance with all relevant training/licence requirements.
9. To undertake all final checks, such as all orders in place and Dispatch area is secure, before leaving the premises.
10. To ensure adequate equipment is available for all outgoing delivery requirements.
11. To ensure safe working practices are adopted at all times in accordance with Safety, Health and Environmental policies, procedures and legislation, to include banks man compliance.
12. To ensure the hygiene of your team, machinery and working areas meets the sites hygiene standards at all times, to include the external dispatch yard areas.
13. To correctly co-ordinate the transfer within the manufacturing process all materials (i.e. labels and product), and to ensure trace-ability procedures are followed at all times.
14. To drive and motivate the team to meet and exceed daily targets and deadlines
15. Accurately and timely complete all required documentation to enable clear trace-ability e.g. stock transfers.
16. To communicate and update all relevant parties of any issues or changes.
17. To monitor and action all waste control initiatives.
18. To ensure 100% completion of daily rituals.
19. To support the Improvement Programmes in place.
20. To encourage colleagues to participate and drive continuous improvement in their area.
21. To meet daily Key Performance Indicators on a consistent basis.
22. Any other duties within the post holder's competence as requested by the Manager.
Excellent Salary package is available for the successful Candidate.
For more information, please contact Aisling Reid in our Grafton Recruitment Office in Ballymena or send your CV through the links provided.
Experience: 0 yrs