MCS Group are working with a large, diverse company who have been operating for almost 20 years in the Irish Market to bring a Legal and Compliance Analyst into their team.
If you're looking for a role that encompasses your needs for good Work/Life Balance, provides Flexibility around working hours and is in a location close to home and outside of Belfast, then this could be your perfect opportunity.
What are the company looking for from you?
- Degree Educated
- Good commercial awareness and knowledge of the Irish Regulatory Environment
- Professional attitude
- Team mindset, with autonomous approach to work
What are the company offering?
- A market competitive salary with opportunity to increase based on performance
- Agile working including working from home
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment
Why would you want to work in this company?
- The role offers the chance to work within an experienced team
- The opportunity to build a career within a recognised firm
- This role provides a lot of autonomy and trust, so there is a lot of room for personal growth, with a good Learning and Development support network
- A key point - the role is based in the West and not in Belfast, so you can cut your commute (or at least change its direction!)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Catherine Rushe, Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs