Software QA – (Excellent work-life-balance)
Software QA | Bleeding edge tech services | Core benefits include annual bonus programme | Donegal based organisation continuously innovating and expanding
The Software QA will be responsible for providing estimates for software work products and they will plan test strategies for various areas of a product. There will be an expectation for the Software QA to manage the development of test data and test environments.
What does the company do?
The organisation provides a full range of technology and business services and offers a wide range of IT career opportunities. The company boasts that its 1300+ staff are of the highest calibre when it comes to creating strategic innovative and cost-effective solutions. This IT powerhouse operates out of an easily accessible, leading-edge premise and continues to thrive which has given way to the creation of this brand new IT Project Management position.
Why should I be interested in this Software QA role?
- Up to 5% employer pension contributions, health insurance and stock options
- Excellent work-life balance – finish work at 5pm and don’t take it home with you
- Subsidised high street restaurant chain on premise - free tea and coffee
- Full time work from home opportunities after 6 month probationary period
- Free parking
- Performance related bonus
What do I need to secure this Software QA role?
- 1-3 years’ experience in QA role
- Experience using one or more automation/development platforms and languages (SQL, Jenkins, Selenium, Hadoop etc.)
- Awareness in of UNIX shell scripting, big data testing, ETL/Data Orchestration testing, REST API automation and Test Data Management
- Experience in implementing and coding automated test solutions
For a confidential chat about this exciting Software QA role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs