Software Architect - (.NET Core, Azure, REACT)
Software Architect | Step into a Lead Role | Salary up to £55K | Local Start-up | Attractive Package | Funky, Youthful Environment | .NET Core, AZURE, REACT | Coffee Chats Happening Now!!
This is a brand-new Lead Architect opportunity for a Solutions / Software Architect to step into a lead position. A funky, cool local Start-Up who have recently achieved international success are growing their team with the successful applicant taking full ownership of the new feature development.
This would be an amazing opportunity for someone interested in building a team and having their say on the future of the company! You will be key to building a fully functioning software development capability in Derry. You will be the Lead Architect and will therefore be hands on technically but can also build a team from scratch (with lots of support).
Building in the latest technology stack on purely new and innovative projects using; .NET CORE, AZURE and REACT
Why should you be interested in this Site Lead role?
- Working with one of Derry’s most successful start-ups at a ground level
- You will have full ownership of the architecture and strategy of the platforms focusing on new projects
- Negotiable salary up to £55K with an attractive start-up benefits package with potential equity options
Requirements for this Site Lead role
- Hands-on, passionate, Architect - with experience working with new Greenfield Development
- Experience within .NET / AZURE & REACT
For a confidential chat about this exciting Software Architect role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs