An exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join an exciting Derry based business at an exciting time, play a key role in the evolution of the company’s IT infrastructure and continued expansion.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary between £30k - £35k – Negotiable dependant upon experience
- WFH Options – Both office based and remote working available
- Excellent Benefits package – Enhanced Annual Leave, Reward & Recognition scheme, Pay for Performance scheme etc
- Flexible working hours – Family friendly culture
- Become a key player in the company’s expansion – Become the touchpoint for all aspects of IT for offices across the globe
- Monday to Friday 9 – 5.30 – 37.5 hours per week
- Expeditated Interview Process – Make that next career step now
What do I need?
- Experience implementing IT projects across a business
- Experience supporting Windows Infrastructure and applications such as 0365, Sharepoint etc.
- Experience providing desktop support
- Troubleshooting skills with the ability to explain and implement improvements to existing infrastructure
Desirable but not essential
- Experience with ERP systems – Extracting data, configuring, deploying etc.
I’m in what’s next?
Get in touch with Chris Butler @ realTime today or apply with your CV below.
Experience: 1-2 yrs